Friday, August 6, 2010

Taste of Hartford Ending August 8, 2010!


I'm taking a bit of time during my lunch break to remind you that this is the last weekend for the Taste of Hartford!

I know, I know, it's been hard for you to get over the fact that The Taste is no longer a huge festival in Constitution Plaza where you can sample the goods and eat until you're comatose, but the good news is that TOH has left behind the festival feel and kept that comatose eating we Americans are such big fans of. So far I've had to waddle out of both Dish and Salut, and since I haven't been grocery shopping in who knows how long, probably one last place over the weekend.

Try somewhere new or an old favorite, just make sure to do it! You won't be sorry! (Unless you try to bring a big group without making a reservation. I sincerely suggest calling ahead.)

Since everyone and their mom already has a list up, I'll just link you to Greater Hartford Arts Council's list. On the right hand side, you'll see a link to preview the menus!

2 comments:

  1. I saw on The Book Of Face that Carbone's is extending their Taste Of Hartford menu for an extra week, so you can keep your food coma going for a while longer....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, did you have a food baby?

    ReplyDelete